- We reserve full rights to modify the price of any package that has been set. We also reserve the right to modify the contents of any package you purchase. The benefits of a certain rank can change, and you will not be entitled to the old rank benefits if we change it. We will not modify any features/benefits, without valid reasoning and prior warning.
- By agreeing to these terms, you agree not to present any lawsuit or any legal challenge against the server staff or anybody within relation, for any reason, whether related to your purchase or not.
- Any staff, owners, directors, employees, partners and all other parties with relation to this website's staff team reserve full rights to forcibly revoke your access to CorruptedLands, whether it be the game server ("play.corruptedlands.xyz", "Minecraft server"), website and/or our store. If you obey the rules and Terms and Conditions, you will never be banned.
- By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, you severely agree to our refund policy. Our refund policy is based on a strict 'non-refundable' policy. This means that you are not in any circumstances entitled to any form of refund unless you have a very clear and evident reason for requesting one. In the event of a chargeback ("dispute", "refund"), you acknowledge that your access to our network will likely be revoked. You also accept that you must still follow the set rules of the website and in the event of a punishment (e.g a ban) you are still not entitled to a refund.
- Note that, should you not receive the package purchased, you are still not eligible for a refund. To rectify this, please create a ticket on the Discord server and we will give you the item you purchased.
- You may pay for your purchase using a Debit / Credit card or via PayPal. You authorize CorruptedLands to charge the applicable card the amount of the checkout. You represent and warrant that you are the cardholder of the applicable credit card or account holder of the PayPal account. If your card is rejected by the card issuer or your payment is rejected by PayPal, your order will not be received and CorruptedLands will have no obligation to fulfill your order. All billing and registration information provided by you to CorruptedLands must be truthful and accurate. Providing any untruthful or inaccurate information constitutes a breach of these Terms of Sale.
- All terms and conditions take immediate effect as soon as the payment(s) is/are accepted and will remain to be active even after you leave our website, are banished, removed, or in any other way unable to access our website.
By registering on our website, you agree to the following:
This website uses "Nameless" website software. The "Nameless" software creators will not be held responsible for any content that may be experienced whilst browsing this site, nor are they responsible for any loss of data which may come about, for example a hacking attempt. The website is run independently from the software creators, and any content is the responsibility of the website administration.